Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Camino Santiago Packing List - Rev 1


Only FOUR days until departure! SO ready for this! I think this is a Social Butterfly's DREAM trip

PACKING LIST FOR CAMINO

Backpack – Water Bottle - sleeping bag liner (for Albergue's)

Plastic Airbags that air squeezes out

medical kit - Contacts – Epi Pen

Sunglasses/visor

ear plugs (sleeping in same room with up to 150 people - will need these)

credit card/passport

Adapter for 220/charger, Phone for Camera and WiFi when possible, Spare Phone Battery,  ipod - charger

Tracts/Labels

Down Vest

3 pairs Smartwool socks(incl worn pair)

4 pair underwear (incl. worn pair)

3 shirts (incl. worn, short sleeve quick dry, and 1 Long sleeve thinsulate with thumb holes for cold mornings)

2 pair lightweight Lucy hiking pants, one pair Northface hiking shorts

2 sports bras

Running Shoes (Walking shoes)

Shammy towel

Flip Flops for showering

Downloaded Oswald Chamber's "My Utmost for His Highest" on phone for devotions

Sunscreen, soap (Dr. Bronner's Lavender ~ use it for clothes and body)

2 comments:

Angie O. said...

I am not seeing a toothbrush! You can get tooth powder and avoid the quart ziplock bag bother.I'm using Eco Dent. A kitchen trash bag all folded up teeny tiny in your pack might come in handy if you are caught in a rain shower on the trail. Although I can't imagine it raining in sunny Spain.

JoAnn said...

Haha good call - I DO have a toothbrush and am using Andrea's paste since she is bringing a larger than desired one LOL....we ain't walking int he rain, and it does just drizzle. I have extra zip bags too (in case I snag free food along the way, of course) ALMOST ready..gotta download Nancy DeMoss podcasts in my ipod - copies of passport and ID - and I am ALMOST ready!