Friday, September 21, 2012

TWO More Sleeps!

TWO more sleeps til I leave! My old backpacking days are returning....only this time with a real adult instead of incarcerated juvenile delinquents. (I used to teach mountain climbing at Echo Glen Children's Center - LOVED it)
Only a pack on my back - all I can think of is "The Rain in Spain Stays Mainly In The Plain" and that we are NOT taking rain gear - if it rains, we will hang out on a Spanish bar (coffee) until it stops. Andrea is my training buddy and Camino Pilgrim - she has done this 3 times before so I am in good hands....maybe


Made these pins for our backpacks - there is a story to these - will share someday!

I HOPE to get a few wifi times to post from my cell - that cell will be my only wifi and camera.

WATCH OUT SPAIN .......................................
I COMETH!!!!

LAST but certainly not least - hubs bought me a red light headlamp...LOL!!!!!


2 comments:

Kristy Shaddy said...

You two are going to have quite an adventure -- I can feel it! Love you both.

JoAnn said...

Love you too, Kristy! THANK YOU for sharing :)