Friday, October 28, 2011

The Princess and the Soap

YAY! Today in my shower I did not drop my soap! Each shower I take, my prince waits on the bed for my beck and call. So far, it has been fruitful waiting for him, since I ALWAYS drop the soap in the shower, and being that I cannot bend down, he has to come to me rescue.

Today I was drop-free! Huge victory. I hope my prince does not think he can ease up to my beckoning - I will have to drop something else to keep him on his toes.

Physical therapy again today - I like Dana, who comes to my house. I am worried about possible nerve damage in my arms (I KNOW I have a lot of nerve, but really, must you make yourself known at all?)

We switched the shots from tummy to arm - I think it hurts less.

I am so thankful that i have medical insurance, and a job that I can work from home. God is so good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joseph was born for this...so were you:) Not really~Remember O'Reilly sold Soap on a Rope from Fox news one Christmas? Sick , sick, sick you have to keep finding new spots for the shots! I can't believe how you and Earl had so many experiences in common. Too scary to mess around with arm nerves. Glad someone is coming to the house to check up on you. Maybe I'll call you later,on our way to F'banks soon as Earl gets home from Memorial service.
sister Sue

jody said...

Soap on a rope seems to be in order? Yes?