Sunday, December 6, 2009

December #1

To start the month on the right foot, on November 20 I had my left foot bone surgery after a 5 year wait. Since ProTech is moving to Pennsylvania, I want to get myself all fixed up while we have health insurance.
BUT this time, I am having extra care - complete with a personal ultrasound machine that insurance bought for me - I use it 3 times a day and it stimulates bone regrowth.
This time I was prescribed a knee scooter too - I end up sitting on it and Joseph or Julianne pull me ~ it goes super fast in Costco! hahaha


I was up and around in time for the Quantivate Company Christmas party. Yes, it is a family business, started by my nephew Andy, employing my other nephew Charles, and my two sons Jason and Jaron.



Moving on to Julianne's school program at New Albion Academy. I loved holding my grand nephew Abraham during the candlelight singing of Silent Night, where he whispered to me "This is so beautiful"


Last night was the Pro Tech very last Christmas party here in Washington. It was bittersweet - we have appreciated this wonderful company for many many years. Joseph got his game on against Roland in pool ~

A Beautiful time, wonderful people...the Lord is good to us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Awful looking!!!
I guess I never wondered what it might look like!!
I just talked to Janet Pohl and told her to check out your blog!!
great shot of Abes!! His coment was so sweet! Wish I could have been there, but for the flat tire!
susie

Anonymous said...

your foot looks so sore! abraham looks so cute, julianne is behind everyone, cant see her. darn and she is so cute too. mom

maki said...

Can we try your knee scooter, too? You are so busy partying!! Thank you for taking Abraham through the show and for the great photo!

karla said...

JoAnn,
you have a little basket on your scooter, for little items, for little shopping. Your grandnephew is very cute. You are blessed