Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

I am so thankful God brought you into this world. You only get angry when you are woken up or when you are hungry. You have a sweet, gentle spirit - but are ferociously passionate about the truth.

God bless you today and always!

This picture is the day before you took your first breath:


You were definately born in to a large extended Filipino family in Hawaii. We ALL lived in the same house!


When you slept you cuddled all up like a football. I think you still sleep like this.



Nothing like being a Maui baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jason, you were the cutest baby, and you still are. you smiled at me when you were only days old.love you gramms

Mamas said...

So cute! Hope you all have fun tonight!

Kathleen said...

JoAnn I am so proud to see how tan you were in that first picture! Adorable pics!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also share great Maui memories with YOU!
I forgot you all lived together!!
That could be all the Vanderhoffs some day if Obama keeps at it!
Susie

Anonymous said...

why can't I post on your blog?susie

JoAnn said...

I now moderate my comments - technology is great! It is way easier to do that than to make the profile private