Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pink Vespa



Well, I saw the cutest Pink Vespa in a mall and sat on it and loved it. My husband will not allow me to get one - he thinks that I will kill myself on it. I cannot believe it. People all over Italy ride them!

I know I could be safe going to work each morning. I know, without a doubt, that I could talk on my cell phone to my mom, drink my yummy coffee from my automatic espresso machine, as well as maneuver through traffic each morning on my way to work. I have always been and always will be a multi tasker. In fact, I can have several conversations with myself all at once.

So, in submission to my loving husband, I will become a spokesperson for Vespa instead of riding one. I will advertise for them in billboards all over the world - whether or not the Vespa company is aware of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! Keep your dream alive!

Kathleen said...

You silly lady.. If you put your mind to it anything is possible :)