Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day Seven Granon to Villa Franca

I cannot even believe that this was Day Seven walking. I did 28 kilometers Today, getting à late start at 8am! We did arrive at THE most beautiful Albergue at 2:30.


One Amazing thing about this is that you will see people you haven't seen for days and suddenly be together.

 


Today our new Italian friend met up with us in time for check in at same albergue. I tell him his is better singer than Andrea Bocelli. We had à dinner table for pilgrims meal. Our table had Australian, Chinese, Italian, Argentinian, Korean...wonderful.



Today I hit à new low....I can now shoot snot rockets. As I was explaining to My buddy, I said I can teach others now that I have THE science down. I said "It's not rocket science".   then we figured out how that sounded .....get it? It's snot rocket science".....

Good night

No comments: