Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day Eight Camino Villa Franca to Cardnuela


Day Eight

 What à Glorious morning. This stupid iPad corrects words so Bear with me. It also adds caps and other weird things. My cell phone switched to Korean yesterday too! 


THE morning was Amazing beauty though à forest. Namjoo and I walked Five hours with  22 year old from Argentina. Hè didn't speak  much english but we tried Spanish.  At one point hè stopped by à creek and said "fish". We both ran to him, looping for fish. Not even enough water for fish. Hmm.. Hè pointed further away and said "peesh peesh...I need to peesh" He had to piss!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! 

Today was varied hills, mountains, and crazy winding through country sides. We are so so happy to be in a four bed room with own bathroom! So far, no one else is in our room. We feel like queens.



We ate all of our leftover foods on a beautiful balcony, overlooking valley. We spoke for hours about how Namjoo searched for God in convent, and He revealed Himself to her. She is a modern day Martin Luther. God has some thing for her and I am excited to see what it is. 

Walking you may see people you have not seen for days, and meet new ones along the way.

My dilemma currently is that I will reach my 135 miles tomorrow in Burgos...early. Do I continue on or go back to Barcelona And become a normal person once again? I am jealous of the people who can go the entire 458 miles in one trip, and I would love it! Even If I can eek out a few more towns, I am thinking that is more valuable than going to be a tourist. I have tomorrow to decide.

This town has no cell phones for locals, no Internet, and not even a grocery store! It is perfect timing to rest and relax. My tendon is aching today in right foot, and hip is super stiff but I feel amazing.

This will post a day late.

Today is my daughter's 16th birthday and I am really missing her!

No comments: