Sunday, September 2, 2012

Work Travel



Travel for work is brutal - 9 hours on planes, 4 hours layovers, stop in Florida, then on to Puerto Rico......etc. BUT I squeezed one full day in Puerto Rico for play. We rented a convertible and drove from 6AM to 7:30PM in search for the famous deep fried pork chop called Chuletas Can Can. We had them last visit there - but THIS place was where they originated. After hours and hours of amazing driving - we got there!

I call the day "Grand Prix Racing in Jurassic Park". If you could SEE the roads....amazing...they fork every mile with no signs. Everyone drives 89 MPH and use no turn signals. I am glad my brave nephew/boss drove while I snapped pictures all day. My arms were sore.

God is good - I am tired. I am home for 6 days until I go off again.

No comments: