Monday, September 24, 2012

Weirdest Thing Ever Layed Eyes On

So, Gloria DeGrow told me if I see anything at all in Barcelona, it must be the Sagrada Familia....by Gaudi. Our word gaudy comes from this architect. Well, after 26 hours awake, and getting lost on foot for hours (because I was brilliant enough.to take off on a walk without looking at hotel name where cab dropped me off.)
The subway is on strike, so there was horribly long hot wait, with a zillion people crammed in.

I make my way to huge line to get in church, and am told it is by invitation only today! I bribed..no work. I said I will look on ground if someone dropped theirs...no luck. I cried and told her I catch a train tomorrow morning at 7am. She said "wait right here" and returned with a pass for me.

I cried again.

My pictures do no justice...see it here:  http://www.sagradafamilia.cat/docs_serveis/informacio.php


Tomorrow I end my isolation by traveling 4 hours by train to the beginning on my walk - Pamplona.

No comments: