Thursday, August 25, 2011

This made my heart smile ~

Julianne posted this to Kelly's facebook wall:

"This is I LOVE MY SISTER WEEK. I have a sister who has made me laugh, wiped my tears, hugged me tight, helped me succeed, saw me fall, cheered me on and kept me strong. Sisters are a promise that we will have a friend forever.
I saw this and immediately thought of you.....nobody else
I love you Panda Bear! :D"
Kelly's reply to Julianne's wall:

"Awwww I love you too little sister! I am going to miss you SO MUCH that it makes me wanna cry haha! You are growing up much too fast. Thanks for keeping me in line when I'm out of line. You are awesome. We gotta have another day of hanging out before I leave. Saturday was just too fun. And I wanna go to your soccer games. And eat more Panda Bear. And go see a movie. The list can go on..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet for Julz to have a sister1
Susie

JoAnn said...

Awww today Kelly surprised Julianne early in the morning for Julianne's first day at a new school - she wanted to help with her hair and give her a pep talk ~ thank you Kelly (and God)

Anonymous said...

And to see the pew in the family photo blog adds historic dimension :)Perhaps Julz will want it in her home one day.
Susie