Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alaska

I cannot believe it has been 1 year and 2 months since I spent a month in Houston for my brother's heart valve re-replacement!

We are privileged to come visit him and Susie in Alaska for a fun trip!

First night, Joseph, Julianne and I arrived in Fairbanks at 2:30am. Cute hotel, good night sleep, nice breakfast - then TWO cars come in to snatch us up. Susie and I in one, the men plus Julianne in the other.

Starting our the right way with matching shirts...
OK - this bathroom really took "family room" to the hilt - I mean, really?

I suppose that you COULD be in such a great conversation when you make a pit stop....but...


Walked in town of Talkeetna - all the power was out!

We also saw a place where Man vs. Food went!



1 comment:

Mamas said...

Brings a whole new meaning to double American Standard...
Glad you're having some fun!