Saturday, May 15, 2010

How Sweet

Growing family - nephew Ryan Jacobson is getting married July. We had a bridal shower for Monika today. We had 19 women and 11 children - or something like that....


Can there be any cuter scene than Georgi and Hannah?
Katie - you are a great mommy!

I have been saying how much she reminds me of Esther (Vanderhoff) - and she DOES! Look! They both had beautiful red lipstick on!

I used my nice glasses for the punch - and it was sunny! I love the sun shining through crystal.

Little Jake earned a kiss for finding my missing camera (of course, he didn't know that I had just put on the red lipstick)
Julianne ended the day with a very firm declarative statement:
"I really love my family." I asked, Why?" She said "I just do - they are all so nice and 'cool'." Julianne is very mindful that she is part of a bigger picture - a larger extended family and is thankful for that. It blesses my heart <3A wonderful day with family - and guess what? I really really like them too!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glamorous Affair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Picture perfect weather!!!!!!!!!!
Esther and Monica, Shirley and Maki, Hannah and Georgi!!! Makes me want to be there!! Your yard, what peeks of it I see looks so NICE!! So glad you did your makeover! What a lovely spot for entertaining!!! You're the BEST JOANN!! Thank you , thank you!!! The lipstick kiss was so cute. Love seeing Katie and her two!!
You had a crowd!! So thankful Shirley got over there!! Wonderful day!!!
Love you!! Thanks for posting so soon!
Susie.

Anonymous said...

We had SO much fun at your house! Thank you for hosting, your yard is perfect for it! And we are so blessed to have such a large family that can get together to celebrate these special occasions. Thanks Auntie!

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures,what a wonderful day that was!Everything was so pretty and such fun seeing all. Thanks joann and June for the shower for Monica.
Gramma shirley