Monday, April 5, 2010

Lil' Piece of History



When I was pregnant with Jason, living in Hawaii, I found out I had to be on strict bed rest from the third month until delivery.

So, we moved in with Joseph's grandfather, who only had 2 other people living in his house at the time.

I hung out on the couch in the living room each day, just waiting while Jason incubated.

As time went on, Joseph's Auntie and Uncle from the Philippines moved here, homesteading with the grandfather. Unbeknown to us, they were in process of bringing over their six from the Philippines to start a new life in Hawaii.

By the time Jason was born, and we moved out of the house, there were 16 people living there! It was great!

Today, they cousins are all married and having their own children.

We are missing Jordan in this picture, as he was at work.

I will post the "before" picture later - of when Jason was a baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this photo!!! I remember the first picture like this!!
Where did the years GO???
Susie