Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Goodbye Maui

Sights and sounds of Maui - I love you
I actually managed to get into an Ekolu concert for free - which was a good thing since my friend and I got a $40 parking ticket same day!
I love seeing how our children have changed - we always go with our cousin Adam to take the kids pictures at Sears - with Hawaiian shirts from Sears.



Family reunion at the beach - family growing and changing each visit
Food IS a big part of visiting Maui - and Guri Guri a definite highlight - here with Grandpa and Grandma Tolentino, and Da Nolans (Joseph's sister and family)
I actually did a killer Zip Line this time - 8 stations long and boy was that FUN!
The church where we got married is undergoing major renovations - but was fun to drive toA beautiful evening cruise on the Trilogy
Simply lovely - just watching the kids have fun in the sun..hours and hours at the beach

Do I HAVE to go home?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it really looks like you should live there!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos each one. Almost takes me there!!! Great memories of your homeland!!
Susie

HeBear said...

Man, Auntie!! I'm jealous!! I want to go to Maui with some locals!

JoAnn said...

Josh - come with us next time! Or better yet, go there while Jordan is still there!

Mamas said...

You may as well lock Julianne up now, I'm just saying. IF you move there, I will come visit for months, so you've been warned. I've always wanted to go, but sadly, not Tim's first choice...Sniff.