Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Loved This Text From Jordan Today



"I'm doing pretty good! Excited to start using my new mic! Growing a lot spiritually being away from so many distractions and in beautiful nature! Getting inspired in so many areas - the people I've met are amazing and I'm in some small groups. And having Uncle and Auntie to hang with - and a job!! I'm seeing that God (He said Jah but I know he meant God) orchestrated everything in the past 5 months so He could put me in a place to see Him and His hand"

There is nothing more tender than to see your children growing closer to God, and learning to trust Him more and more.

Jordan certainly has had his share of heart aches recently, but this blesses my heart to see how God is using it.

AND Jordan is almost finished with my first requested song - "How Great Thou Art" - I asked if it is amazing, and he said "Bad question to ask me! You'll have to judge for yourself. It definitely went in a direction I haven't recorded before! - with an Acapella feel and jazz harmonies!" I cannot WAIT to hear it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this punk at? That texted has got to make your heart smile, if that is possible. I just ordered some stuff to start doing family home nights and do a toddler bible study with Jake, I can't wait for it to get here!!!

JoAnn said...

THis punk is in Maui...rough, huh?

Anonymous said...

Love this!!!Happy for Jordan!!
Susie