Monday, January 18, 2010

Hats - to Flowers - to Cocoons!

Really now - this yarn needs to be used up. Kate O'Connell, who just had her second baby, sent me a picture of what she wants me to knit for her new baby Ruby.

Oh my goodness! These things are adorable, practical, and the sky is the limit to the creativity one can embark on.

SO, of course, I rely on my one-handed mom to be my mentor for knitting. I spent the weekend there, and we made 3 sets! I love these! I made one for Ruby, one for Olivia D'Haiti, and my mom made one for her new great grand baby Ali Jacobson....AND I just found out that my niece Dolly is pregnant with #4! Oh babies, babies, babies! What a blessing from God!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hats. I bought one at a holiday bazarre for Hannah and they used a fake flower and attached it with a button...super cute! Come and teach me to knit