Monday, January 4, 2010

Change Change Changlings


Happy New Year! Change seems to be the theme so far.

Change - NOT brought on by myself. Change out of my control. Change, I know I can trust God.

In 2009, I went from a household of 7 people and two dogs to 3 people and no dogs.

Two sons are now homeowners, one son is moving from one state to another.

Husbands job is moving to Pennsylvania!

Change - out of my control - excited to see what God is going to do. The only hope for the future is the fact that I KNOW He is sovereign.

I remember younger years when most change was brought on by my choices - change like those are understandable.

I pray that these changes will bring honor to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

change can be good, or not.with God all things work together for good. so glad for that.