Saturday, August 1, 2009

Morning Drive

Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

This is an amazing sight - sunrise over fog in the valley! I don't think I have ever seen anything like this - thankfully I carry my camera with me.

I am reminded of God's unfailing love. The fog, to me, can represent the inescapable muck and mire that we live in. Sometimes we can feel engulfed with worry, cares, and battles of this world. It can seem hopeless at times, with no (cliche) light at the end of the tunnel. However, what we sometimes do not see is God's light shining on us, in us, and through us.

Thank for God, for each new day and for every breath you give me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prize winning valley view. Thanks for posting. You're the best!
your sis in Texas