Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Vacation! Cruisin' Alaska

My mother in law bought a cruise for Joseph and I, so for Christmas, we added our children on to come with us! A highlight for them and Joseph was a glacier helicopter tour of 6 glaciers in Ketchikan
Of course, couldn't pass of any opportunity to get "real" family portraits done - although I NEED a good scanner :P

Never would have chosen a cruise, but to Alaska was the best destination
Jordan even entered the Princess Cruise Pop Star contest - and won

Goodbye bears, good times, food 24/7, and the aunties and uncles from Maui who were also on the cruise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely cool!! Now I want to go! Love the pictures! Maybe next year! Jan<><

Mamas said...

I love that you "added your children"! Family vacation to remember for sure!