Tuesday, May 19, 2009

King's Men - Gotta Love 'Em

Ahhhhh - we just love the Biola King's Men - and Jordan :)


Julianne got to come this time to meet up with my sister Janice and her hubby Jeff.

A day trip to Knotts Berry Farm wore us all out - I think even Julianne was tired, although she did want to go on "one more ride".


It was refreshing to be able to go away for a weekend, and have nothing to worry myself over back at home....a new concept for me;)


I love my family - they have stuck with me through thick and thin and good and ugly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cute!!
You look so skinny...not that I care!! Love you any which way!!! And I see the cuffs...perfect cut for U.
Oh yes...King's men!! WOW!! JAnice and Julianne too!! Was new girlfriend there also??
me

maki said...

Thank you for posting pictures! I am glad that you had a great time!! After living with you for two years, I can truly say you are a wonderful family :-) After all, God used your family to show Himself to me! I couldn't see the video on my computer :-(