Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Houston, We Have A Changed Heart

Ezekial 36:26
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh."

The doctor is hoping to discard ;) Earl Friday IF his blood levels are perfect. He added that he is very sorry that Earl had to come back for this again.

We have watched this view from the room for nearly 2 weeks now:


There are construction cranes everywhere you look - Earl especially likes cranes ;)

2 comments:

maki said...

I can't believe that you are wearing sleeveless! It is so cold here, I wore my long down coat... Praise the Lord that Earl is doing well! Thankful for our new heart :-)

Anonymous said...

I plumforgot how to dance a jig. Maybe could have 60 yrs ago! But now that i'm grown up, gotta tend to business! Earl, you look good! God bless all!
Love, Mama Ruth