Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blog before the Last Blog on Earl/Susie - One More to Come

(From Susie) We are happily home and Earl's temp this morning is 98.6. What beautiful numbers!!

We loved connecting with OLD friends and new through this journey. We are especially proud of our 80-ish mothers who faithfully read and commented on the blogsite.

Our huge thanks goes to Earl's parents who flew JoAnn down to our rescue. We are undone by God's providence once again.

"Still Taking Sternal Precautions"


"Look at your Mom, boys"

After 35 years of avoiding this task, I am changing a tire on the car that we left home in the garage! Earl is thrilled. My former argument that I had four sons and would NEVER have to change my own tire finally came to naught on the altar of God's plan for my life.

2 comments:

Mamas said...

Move back hear and I promise you;ll never have to change another one! Haha..

So glad to see Earl gets to finally be home again and out of doors!

Chuckv said...

ahahahahhahhahahah

- Charles