Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Australia with Hubs Day 12 Torquay


Bought wifi and got caught working all morning. Less to do when I get back, I suppose. Did not leave our condo until almost noon! First stop - eat!

BUTTERFISH and chips! Those from Hawaii know what I am talking about! 



CRACK ME UP!!!!




To those who know - this is super cool. Torquay "Dose up on surf culture at Torquay, the home of Bells Beach and birthplace of iconic brands Rip Curl and Quicksilver. The official start point of the Great Ocean Road, Torquay is Victoria's surfing and beach worship capital. "


Vegemite and Cheese "scroll" - could not really taste the vegemite. I love talking to Aussie's about this Vegemite. A lady at the outlet store said her son eats vegemite and strawberry jam sandwiches every day.

Because I aim to please - for my DIL for "Fairy Bread"

THIS is the DOG FOOD section!!! Seriously! FRESH meats and bones.

In honor of my friend Ashlee, who lives in Margaret River.

No comments: