Monday, August 26, 2013

SUCH Blessings MochaMaki

Just today - Maki posted this on my facebook:

"Just walked my two Japanese students to the bus stop and remembering the day you showed me how to get to WCC by bus from your home back in 1993. You bought me a Mocha because it was "Mocha Monday," started calling me MochaMaki, and I spilled it on my white sweater in the bus and we were laughing so hard. So thankful you poured your life into mine when you were super busy homeschooling with your little three boys, showed me your absolutely unshakable faith in Jesus, which didn't make sense to me at all back then, that eventually lead me to my most beloved Savior."

I am overwhelmed with gratitude to God for bringing her to us when He did! 

My boys LOVED her and of course, we ALL did.

Now, her Abes is going to be ring bearer in Jaron's wedding!

Amazing grace.

No comments: