Saturday, March 16, 2013

Three B's: Adrenaline Overload



Most people have crazy excitement in their lives at intervals - I think God knows we need to come off of adrenaline rushes to recover before the next rush.

My heart has been racing, I am not sleeping, I feel complete adrenaline.

GUESS WHY????

Three B's:

In my life in one week time I have THREE MAJOR MAJOR things happening.

Boat: We got a SCREECHING deal on a new boat (well new to us, but 2000 Carver 326 AFt Cabin)
Beats: Jordan released his first single and is #1 on Maui radio "Sunset Tonight" - I can and do stream live
Baby! My first granddaughter is coming soon - not to get too graphic, but believe me, it is impending.

Be still my heart!

In case you missed the baby news:

http://tolentinotrivium.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-like-pink-things.html

No comments: