Monday, November 19, 2012

Sometimes, SOMETIMES I Amaze Myself

SOOOOOOOOOOO today I actually slept THROUGH my 5AM alarm clock! It was raining super hard, and I guess the sound just muffled my alarm. It was a total shock to wake up and realize it was 7:30AM! No good. I had an 8AM proposal call! I hurried out of bed, prepared for my call, and made it just in the nick of time.

Well, here I am still, noon time, in my Jammie's still working from home. My mind keeps wandering to = food. Yes, while in my kitchen, that usually happens.

Without a plan in mind except to use the GROUND BEEF in the fridge, and a few ONIONS, I began chopping onions, added them to ground beef on stove.

Hmm, what else shall I add?

 KALE! Yes - I have an entire huge bag of baby KALE ready to go bad, so I add the entire package. Put lid on, simmer to let it get small (however you call that in cooking terms). Oh I know! A can of COCONUT MILK would be good to! Yes! 

Well, since I added the coconut milk, it screams for GARLIC. Well with garlic, let's toss in some CURRY, GINGER and CAYENNE for spice. Yes...this is getting good!

Oh oh! FISH SAUCE and LEMON JUICE! That makes this a Thai dish. Oh yes yes yes. This was a great stream of thought - thank you very much.






No comments: