Sunday, October 28, 2012

North Carolina and NOT NYC

North Carolina is full of deciduous trees and the fall colors extend for miles and miles. Flying in was an amazing sight.

After business in Raleigh and Greensboro, we were to go on to NYC for a conference on business continuity.

However, it was postponed for 2 weeks due to pending hurricane Sandy.

Looks like it might be a real one - watching - it is supposed to hit NYC! Strange weather.

Being just before election time, this can effect things. We shall see. God is sovereign and I am content with all things - except lies. Bold faced lies.

I have always hated lies and how people blindly believe lies.

Like I said - I am content with all things because I know where my hope lies.

We got our Ford Fusion upgraded because it smelled like cigarettes - to a convertible bright yellow Camaro. HAHAH Isn't this a cute pair of cars? ------------------------------------->


No comments: