Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Lamentations 3:22-24 ~ The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"

EACH and every day is a gift from God. Even if you don't believe this - it is true. We have no choice in breathing each moment - it is a gift from our Creator and sustained by our Savior and Lord.

Cherish life. I have two friends with terminal cancer now. Why them and not me? I do not know - I do know that each day is a gift and I will never take that for granted.

If you do NOT know Jesus, you are experiencing common grace - and each day is a new day for you to turn your life over to Him, repent of your sins, and live for Jesus.

No comments: