Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Alaska

Susie came up with a great name for Alaska "Washington on Steroids"
A quick stop at Worthington Glacier - I love this picture because my leg looks like Julianne's - or should I say HER leg looks like mine...lol These mosquito nets really worked, but I had a hard time seeing out of it
Wanting so badly to see a bear, we frequented this little spot where the bears seemed to go to - FINALLY we saw it:

A whole day of river fishing yielded us one King Salmon, and a Red that Earl caught
This picture of Julz and Auntie Susie was in a barbecue screen house, and Julianne's new bear was fondly named Valdez -
Our last night there we were saying our top 5 favorite things - and surprisingly, some of our funniest moments hit the top list - we had so much fun playing dress up in the hardware store in Seward...

3 comments:

Dolly said...

You need to crop that last one and make it Dad's FB profile picture. hahahah.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM ALL! what can I comment except I am so grateful I was there!!! The trip of a lifetime!!
Earl buying his bib waders was hysterical!
Susie

Anonymous said...

I can imagine the laughter and fun you guys had!! What a trip