Saturday, May 30, 2009

RECITAL TIME


I FINALLY purchased some musical note cookie cutters to make cookies for my piano recital. Mind you, I did not decorate these darlings. At this moment, mine are awaiting dressing. Hmmm.....wonder how cute I can make them?......
A little sloppy, but I got the idea :)

This is called The Temptation Piano, by John Lawson. I think I may start a project like this with all my beads and baubles. What do ya think?
OR how about some ordinary paint?

I think I better stick with my cookie project for the time being....this can get out of hand very quickly.

2 comments:

Dolly said...

Those cookies are awesome! You could so do that!
I've been looking for a cheap/free piano that I can gussy up with some paint. Ruthie is dying to take lessons. Don't think I would go that overboard with paint though. haha

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pianos! I vote for the baubles and glue look. As you guessed, less is always more with me. YOUR cookies are great! Were they a hit at the recital? Where did you find the time?
Susie