Sunday, April 26, 2009

Houston, We Have The Lord's Day

"Health is a great blessing, but sanctified disease is greater still" J.C. Ryle


Click below for video

May the Word of God dwell richly
In my heart from hour to hour,
So that all may see I triumph
Only through His power.

May the peace of God my Father
Rule my life in everything.
That my life may calm and comfort
Sick and sorrowing.




Between each mile walk, Earl amuses himself by making the coffee in the nurses station. We brought take-out Chipotle to Earl after church because he has been such a good boy!

3 comments:

Andy said...

First comment... Ha ha beat you Dolly.

Anonymous said...

From the 1st Medical Brigade family to yours: We continue to pray for our Chaplain Earl and his family on his path to full recuperation and hope that he'll be home soon.

COL Bob & Mary Tenhet & CSM Kevin Stuart

Dolly said...

I let you win this time Andy. Just sharing "the most concerned child status" ;-)

Glad you guys got to get out and worship today.