Monday, April 13, 2009

Houston, We Have a Doctor






Monday morning update,

Head surgeon and Cardiologist came this morning for the first time. They will do surgery tomorrow, so Earl can now eat today again after 12 hours of no food.

Growing Cultures negative for bacteria - they will know more when they get inside. We are hoping and praying to be on the head of the list tomorrow morning (because Earl wants Susie and I to go to San Antonio Wednesday for Glen Beck's Tea Party at the Alamo - he can only wish, that guy!)

Spirits are good - Earl says to tell you all that he is resting in Jesus (in spite of us, his non medical attendants)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love that about the Tea Party because I was going to start the one in TriCities but I wasn't quite gutsy enough and someone else did. I better check because they may have several going. There is a planning meeting tomorrow night. I watched this really funny video about how to make a protest sign. I will try to stay under control.