Wednesday, December 19, 2007

First lonely blog

Yes - I am here - but all alone. You see, I am following my dear nieces and my sweet daughter in blogging, only I do not wish to email my blog address out for others to read - yet. Perhaps I will gain enough confidence to actually want people to read my mental gymnastics.

Today I wrapped gifts, and burned 25 Cd's for Julianne's new CD holder to go along with her new CD player that she will receive Dec. 25Th. I am now baking Nordy Bars for a college age game night tonight here at the house.

I am going to "pimp out my page" at a later date.

3 comments:

Dolly said...

yay I found it!

Welcome to the blogpshere auntie o mine!

Gramma Shirley said...

Yeah I found your blogg on Esthers. I love hearing all this stuff from you and Esther and Dolly. Thanks for blogging. Love you ,Gramma Shirley

Anonymous said...

Glad I found your blog again, thanx to Esther.
sue